Working in Daluhay means working with different communities across the Aurora province towards environmental conservation. See our current openings!
Community Networking Assistant
We are looking for a fulltime Community Network Assistant for our new project focused in Marine Biodiversity Conservation and Marine Protected Area Management for Aurora Province.
1. Assist Daluhay in community mobilization and coordination with project partners related to Marine Protected Areas;
2. Assist in project documentation, monitoring and reporting;
1. Marine Fisheries Management background either academic, by training or by experience;
2. Basic knowledge in MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel;
3. Comfortable working with a multi-stakeholder team and talking to people with different backgrounds;
4. Can work with minimal supervision;
5. Passionate in biodiversity conservation and environment protection;
6. Physically fit and able to swim;
7. Willing to be assigned on field;
8. Willing to be trained in marine biodiversity conservation and marine protected areas management.